The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Three Ladies
A rather lovely chummy.    
Super!
I bet a fourth lady, probably taking the photograph, occupied the front passenger seat. Lovely photo, Chummy looks slightly shabby, its obviously living out a full and useful life.
Brilliant photo that I haven't seen before, thanks!
(20-02-2021, 11:16 PM)Paul Cooper Wrote: I bet a fourth lady, probably taking the photograph, occupied the front passenger seat. Lovely photo, Chummy looks slightly shabby, its obviously living out a full and useful life.

I'd like to think it was a gentleman with the three ladies - lucky man!
Note the vertical door handle and correct wiper motor.
Interesting that the door handle is pointing upwards!
I love this photo so much. I am on the look out for a Chummy to purchase at the moment describing it as 'an itch I need to scratch', having never owned one. This is *exactly* what I would like (and if it came with the three women, that would clearly be a bonus..)
Cracking photo Robert.
The reg number looks like YV1312. issued in London, early 1928 (probably February).
My guess is that Father is taking the photo, daughter is in the driver's seat and mother and auntie are in the back, all off for a summer evening's drive. Lovely!