The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it just me... am I too cynical?
The chassis appears to have earlier type extensions rather than ruby type (perhaps starting as a van would explain this).

Re the chassis plates Tony it's interesting to note that the Morgan three wheeler club supply reproduction dash plaques (I don't believe the number is stamped on the chassis in many cases, it is sometimes on the engine). In order to have one you must prove a legitimate claim or need for one, seems quite sensible to me.

As Steve says any bending of the rules is only likley to cause issues for those wanting to register and continue to use genuine examples.
hi mark,

they are ruby rear extentions that have been cut short. have a look were they locate to the chassis at the rear cross member. they are rolled and 5 rivets.

i like the morgan idea, but to supply austin 7 people with a £7.00 chassis plate. then take the "time" to take proof they need it and prove it. all for £2.00 profit. its alot easier to just stop supplying them.

tony
I wonder if Mark is looking at the original picture I posted rather than following the link to the second special referenced later in the thread...

.jpg   20210215_093617.jpg (Size: 164.7 KB / Downloads: 150)

Interesting to note that the original vendor has been the subject of a lot of flack on Facebook. I guess he just sees things slightly differently...

Did anyone who knows him ask about his secret racing past?
Dexion shelving angles Big Grin ! The answer to the special builder's prayers!