The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Very useful tool..
Who came up with original design? Curiouser and curiouser...
(18-12-2017, 07:54 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: I just get by with my spare wheel having no centre... Someone will probably now explain why that is going to end in disaster(..?) but it takes up no additional space at all.

Must be a Nick thing. That's exactly what I use Nick.
(19-12-2017, 09:46 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Who came up with original design?  Curiouser and curiouser...

Paul Mayhead in Sussex - I asked him to make me one, and this is what he came up with. Good chap. Funny thing is the photo is of my Chummy and is also on the Trade Me site oddly - I lived in Nelson for 4 years 2008/2012!  At which time I had shipped the car over and used it in local Hill Climbs and did the South Island trials series. Chuumy (and I) now back in Sussex and the Chummy does the VSCC trials and some 750 ones too. Who's been lifting photos then!

(19-12-2017, 09:56 AM)bobthompson Wrote:
(19-12-2017, 09:46 AM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: Who came up with original design?  Curiouser and curiouser...

Paul Mayhead in Sussex - I asked him to make me one, and this is what he came up with. Good chap. Funny thing is the photo is of my Chummy and is also on the Trade Me site oddly - I lived in Nelson for 4 years 2008/2012!  At which time I had shipped the car over and used it in local Hill Climbs and did the South Island trials series. Chuumy (and I) now back in Sussex and the Chummy does the VSCC trials and some 750 ones too. Who's been lifting photos then!

Also I've just seen that my Chummy became a Chuumy during International shipping!
My ancestors had a spell in Austrlia - when they returned our surname changed from Durnford to Dunford, we are not sure if the mistake was intentional or not!

Paul is to be congratulated on his design - I think it is great!
(19-12-2017, 01:22 PM)Ruairidh Dunford Wrote: My ancestors had a spell in Austrlia - when they returned our surname changed from Durnford to Dunford, we are not sure if the mistake was intentional or not!

Any relation - George Durnford, (alias George Dunford ) travelled to Van Diemen's Land on the 'Moffatt', 10 August 1842 for a ten year holiday ?

Cheers, Tony.
Ahhhh - great-grampy Geordie, had a hell of a scar and marks round his ankles!