The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Standard Honda piston size...
HI ALL,

Honda Pistons sizes that will fit the austin 7 are from commercial type Engine (ie) Mowers  pumps . so you need to look in small engine shops not bike shops
They are not from bike engines . 
At the Moment I am using 57mm KAWASAKI ZXR 400 Pistons and the small end bush enlarged to 15mm Hadley Rods
Colin
NZ
The Honda pistons in our supercharged special are 57.7mm with 13mm gudgeon pins. I was told they were from an upright hand held / hand guided tilling or furrow making machine.

Unfortunately they are shorter than Austin pistons so don't actually reach the top of the bore - I understand that they work best when paired with Renault rods on a 1 1/2 crank as the Renault rods are longer than the Austin rods ??

As I have a new Phoenix 1 5/16 splash fed crank with double oiler conversion, I opted for a set of Mr Bett's new 57.75mm pistons and am very happy with the quality of Tony's latest offering (shameless plug & a big thank you Tony for producing these).

Aye
Greig
Just found the piece of paper with the piston details from a very quick engine I built in 1998.
Honda generator model GX 110.
Standard piston 57mm part no. 13101-ZEO-010, plus Ring-set 13010-ZEO-013.
Oversize piston 57.75mm 13104-ZEO-010, '' '' 13013-ZEO-013.
Gudgeon Pin 13111-ZEO-000. Circlip 90551-ZEO-000
It was a l;ong time ago, but who knows they may still be available.
They were obtained for me by the friendly owner of a local plant hire company. He said his supplier was curios as to why he needed four pistons for a single cilinder generator!
Cliff.
Honda CB550 pistons can be used in bored out blocks. Redily available in std and + sizes along with ring sets.
Did an engine a couple of years ago with these fitted to John Barlow rods.