The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Buyer beware
I don't know how many of the unknowing are being caught out by this, but one eBay "entrepreneur" is taking the mickey.
Just two examples of many.

Attached Files
.jpg   nuts.jpg (Size: 399.58 KB / Downloads: 382)
hi tony,

i dont know if its taking the mickey. " i dont like to see it myself"

but some people are prepared to pay more to buy on ebay.

anyway it doesnt just happen on ebay, many long time people on the forum including yourself know were you can buy large lists of items bought from other dealers and sold on for larger profits Big Grin

and that is no cheakier than ebay, its up to you wheather you want to back this practice.

tony.
I'm always surprised at how many Austin Seven owners are out there who are not members of any club, or even internet groups such as this. Some appear to be "out of the loop" completely and have no idea that there well organised suppliers who can provide almost anything at very reasonable prices. I've come across a couple of people quite recently who have proudly told me that they've gone to great trouble and expense to get parts specially made, which several suppliers would have had on the shelf at a fraction of the price. I assume that these are the unfortunates gullible enough to pay some of the inflated prices seen on Ebay.