The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You know when age is creeping up on you
I know the feeling well. In fact I keep meaning to mention my increasing memory loss to my doctor, but every time I go, I forget.
your having a conversation with someone and an interesting fact crops up that you'd like to inform them of, but you're too polite to interrupt. You wait for a pause and then fail to recall what it was. Huh
"your having a conversation with someone and an interesting fact crops up that you'd like to inform them of, but you're too polite to interrupt. You wait for a pause and then fail to recall what it was. [Image: huh.png]  "

+ one.
(01-02-2021, 12:59 AM)squeak Wrote: your having a conversation with someone and an interesting fact crops up that you'd like to inform them of, but you're too polite to interrupt. You wait for a pause and then fail to recall what it was. Huh
Happened ever since I got married ?.

Howard
That’s quite understandable Howard, by the time you have mown the lawn , done the washing up for her and made the tea whilst waiting for a gap in the conversation, quite understandable. Just don’t tell my Mrs that I wrote this
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
Friend and I were overhauling the brakes on my racing special. Finished, we hopped in to test around the block and moved 3 feet before CRUNCH!
Who had forgotten to put one of the front wheels back on?
Forty years ago I acquired two Big 7 front axles (My car was in everyday use and I planned to convert) I had all within the last 5 years. A colleague had a use for. I have just spent a week sorting through my garage and workshop and cannot find...
Spent five minutes looking for my glasses , found them on my nose .
Stop me if you've heard it (!) but my favourite Memory jokes are : 1   I believe in the hereafter.  Every time I go into a room I ask "what am I here after?"  2.  A man ran into a married couple he hadn't seen for years and after reminiscing for awhile, he asked the husband how he was coping with the memory loss he had.  "Don'rt have a problem any more, I can recall everything now, anytime.  He was asked how he'd achieved that & was told he went to a great Memory school, which cured him.  The single man then asked for the name of the memory school, for his own future reference.  "The name of the memory school,  the name of the memory school  ..... "  then went blank.  He then said "You may be able to help me here - what's the name of the tall flower that has thorns up it's stem?"  "Rose?" was the reply.  "Of courrse - it's Rose, thank you for the prompt"  He then turned to his wife and said "Rose, what's the name of that memory school?"  All the above occurs too often to be really called Jokes.   Cheers,  Bill in Oz