The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Autokarna 2021
I know its a long shot but is there a slight chance that maybe Autokarna @ wollaton park will be taking place this year? I know alot of local events have already been pulled due to covid but kind of hope Autokarna would go ahead or is this wishfull thinking? Hope everyone's keeping well and staying safe and look foward to using and venturing out in the cars again when times are better. Kind regards Joe
My answer is I don’t know ( Only possibly the organising committee will know) But I hope things will be better by then as the Uk government have stated that most all adults will have received there vaccinations by the end of July. I know Autokarna is early June most years but could for 2021 it be put back until September when hopefully thing are beginning to open up again.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
september?

i love  your optamismn.

tony
Nothing wrong with optermism Tony provided you are prepared fo dissapointment.

John Mason
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
As Autojumble organiser I can confirm that the Committee have regrettably had to make the decision that Wollaton will not take place this year.
The difficulties of running an event in a Public Park would make it impossible to control numbers, social distancing etc.
Graham
I've noticed quite a few events early in the season are now postponing and claiming dates in September.

Reading all this hullabaloo about the nasty EU and vaccene import and export. Seems like the governments ambition is it immunise all adults by September.

Why not I say, people really need to understand COVID isn't going anywhere, even after the UK has immunised all adults. And lockdown isnt sustainable, the public are well and truly fed up of it.
Thanks for that Graham, I did kind of think that. I really hope this covid gets sorted soon. Cannot see the 750mc Beaulieu being on either. Keeping fingers crossed for something to attend this year. On another note is the Loan car going out this year if things allow? Keep safe kind regards
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2021/01...lace-year/
Hedd,

The EU, seems to have gone very cabbage like. Without the uk.

And we were treated as the weakest link for decades.

Strange that.

I do like to the W.H.O input over supplying the EU with the jab. You can see why boris is hesitating, he's taken there advice all through there failings in the pandemic, to come a sinner. Wilst the W.H.O are all saints Angel

Power of the press?

Tony.