The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Grey Mag - echoes from the past
There is also a third (or first!) index, 1970A to 1989D, which I have, along with the other two.

I also have a pile of donated back numbers, which are on offer at 50p a copy, plus postage, for NA7C funds. PM me with your list of missing mags.
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
(22-01-2021, 07:20 PM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Now I’ve got that off my chest who wants to vote for me to replace Boris!
Is there is some magic individual who could do a perfect job? No, there is not - and anyone who wants to take over must be insane. Imagine trying to cope with everything that's been thrown at the PM, plus the biggest ever threat to the country's health service and welfare of its people. He's more than welcome to it. And the miserable salary!
I too have all the indexes but still can spend a pleasant time looking for what I'm after.

Steve
(23-01-2021, 01:26 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(22-01-2021, 07:20 PM)Ivor Hawkins Wrote: Now I’ve got that off my chest who wants to vote for me to replace Boris!
Is there is some magic individual who could do a perfect job? No, there is not - and anyone who wants to take over must be insane. Imagine trying to cope with everything that's been thrown at the PM, plus the biggest ever threat to the country's health service and welfare of its people. He's more than welcome to it. And the miserable salary!
Hi Tony, in all seriousness you are absolutely right, I think I’ll leave him to it!
Ivor, your appeal to me was that you are not (yet), a politician.

Oh well...