The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
chassis build up assistance
Hello all

This isn't the best of requests for assistance in these covid times at present, I realise. I'm just in the middle of some chemotherapy for my sins and am about to embark on building up my Ruby chassis for my special...dare I say it, never having done so before, therefore a good learning curve is on its way!

I'm in Ditchling, East Sussex, and I wonder if there is anyone in the vicinity who might offer advice, and when the time is right, perhaps a visit. I shall persevere with the manuals and all kinds of drawings etc, but there's nothing like a good old bit of guidance if possible from those in the know.

Thanks in advance.

art@spitfireart.com

01273 843749

Arthur
Hi,

Happy to help out a fellow special builder, though I am not local technology can always help! Happy to share photos of my own special build up if you have a particular question.

PM and happy to share experience, 

Regards

David
Many of us on this forum will be happy to give you advice although we may be miles away, but putting your questions on here may confuse you with differing answers. Generally it is worthwhile because you can always question the answers you do not like  or don't understand. Also a picture can be worth a thousand words, and usually without any confusion about the meaning.
Hi Arthur, I am fairly near you (Shoreham). I built my SWB special about 10 years ago, and have been enjoying it ever since. I wouldn't claim to be an expert. However, if it would help to bounce a few ideas or problems off another local enthusiast, I'd be very happy to correspond by phone or email, and meet up once things are back to normal.

I will email you with my details.

Cheers, Robin