The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ulster camshaft pulley
Brick 
Does anyone have an unblown Ulster cam pulley I could either purchase or borrow to copy. This is the one that fits on the longer camshaft with the rev counter gear machined on it,Not the wider than standard pulley which fits the standard coil camshaft.
Hi.  I use the Internet @ my local Library so cannot check until I get home - but I think I may have a drawing with measurements if you get to the desperate stage.  Will let you know today or tomorrow.  Good Luck, Cheers,   Bill in Oz
I have a spare which I could provide measurements. Depending how urgent could bring it with the crankcase and  blower etc
AITS - Apologies as after an hour of searching I can't locate the drawing.  However Chris may be able to help you now, although as he has a bloxer, there may be a problem.  Weren't the Unlblown & Blown pulleys different?  I CAN help you with a drawing of the steel Blown Ulster Crankshaft pulley if  required.   Cheers, Bill in Oz
I have one which happens to be off the engine at the moment, due to an unanticipated second engine rebuild.....I can get some measurements/drawing for you. Can you send me you email address. Alternatively I can post on the thread.

Best,

nick
Thanks for the replies so far.Bill thanks for looking,I have dimensions for the blown ones and yes they are different to the unblown ones.
Nick I'll send you my email address ,thank you.
Hi Bill,

As it happens I have both, blown and unblown.

Regards

Christopher
Chris - could you kindly email me on ausevenoz@gmail,com please . You may be able to help me in another direction.   (I'm presuming you mean both in camshaft pulleys?)   Cheers,  Bill in Oz