The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1929 Austin 7 in a giant cracker
1929 and the "Wanstead Motor Depot" dress up a Mulliner (?) Coupe. Pinched from the Telegraph and, in the second picture, now coloured-in after hours of laborious work. Clever. eh? Not really, the colouring is automatic, courtesy a clever program recommended by a well-known (and very clever) A7 enthusiast.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Tony

That is stunning. Photos now can never be trusted. It must hugely complicate evidence in legal cases. A Council extensively repaired a house of mine they subsided. All work on the basis of a precautionary photo pessimistic I took before they excavated alongside. Despite being supposed to serve the ciitizenry, their large and determined legal team saw evasion of blame as a matter of principle and pride. With todays photo mod programs in existance I would have been sunk permanently.
(26-12-2020, 12:59 AM)Bob Culver Wrote: Hi Tony

That is stunning. Photos now can never be trusted. It must hugely complicate evidence in legal cases. A Council extensively repaired a house of mine they subsided. All work on the basis of a precautionary photo pessimistic I took before they excavated alongside. Despite being supposed to serve the ciitizenry, their large and determined legal team saw evasion of blame as a matter of principle and pride. With todays photo mod programs in existance  I would have been sunk permanently.
Today, to be sure I suppose, one could use film - and so have an uncorrupted negative. Plus, as a backup, two or more sets of undeveloped negatives as the final 16-inch salvo.
"Today, to be sure I suppose, one could use film - and so have an uncorrupted negative. Plus, as a backup, two or more sets of undeveloped negatives as the final 16-inch salvo."

Film ? Negative ? Never heard of them  Big Grin

And the original 110 year old untampered picture of my grandfathers motor garage in Chard will still be available long after all the disc, chip and printed pictures are a distant memory Confused Confused
(26-12-2020, 10:07 PM)Tony Press Wrote: "Today, to be sure I suppose, one could use film - and so have an uncorrupted negative. Plus, as a backup, two or more sets of undeveloped negatives as the final 16-inch salvo."

Film ? Negative ? Never heard of them  Big Grin

And the original 110 year old untampered picture of my grandfathers motor garage in Chard will still be available long after all the disc, chip and printed pictures are a distant memory Confused Confused
Indeed. Need to secure your digital pictures for ever? Print them out...or have them printed for you.
At least the Cracker in the Austin is of a normal size !!!

Happy New Year