The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Merry Christmas from "The Austin"

Merry Christmas everyone. 
Gordon
Thank you Martin, Bruce, Mike and Gordon for those wonderful Christmassy images, absolutely superb, I shall give my moustache an extra twirl this morning!
Thanks to you all for your kindred spirit, comradeship, good company, international accord (b.gg.r the politicians) and some wonderfully rare humour throughout these benighted times. Let’s especially remember all those who have lost near and dear, and there are many and not all due to Covid, and go forward together in a common bond of humanity (sounds a bit Churchillian, but you know what I mean) and make the world a better place for our children and their children for the future belongs to them and they need all the help of they can get.
BTW great photo Gordon - is that a Gordon England saloon I see in the snow next to the pillar-box?
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Yes Bob it is Trevor's Gordon England. You must remember that day? 
It was April 2008 and we fought our way through a blizzard to get to the Amberly Museum for their Vintage vehicle day. 
Gordon