The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ruby/Pearl Door Cards
It might be worth looking for an old computer printer or photocopier, they have lots of these kind of things inside.
A tip I remember from way back.  When renewing any trim panels put a chamfer on the inside edge of the panel.....once the covering has been pulled over the edge this gives  a more professional look to the edges. The inside edge being the one you see not the one that goes against the frame/body panel.

Dennis
Hi have attached a word doc which shows my solution to the door cards and window rollers for the ARQ Ruby hope this helps.

Cheers Denis S

Just thinking on from my previous post I also included a layer of material backed foam across the whole face of the outer face of the door card prior to covering the card with the finish upholstery, this just gave the finish a better feel and look but I guess this would not necessarily be for the purists.

Denis S

Attached Files
.docx   Ruby rollers and door cards.docx (Size: 3.13 MB / Downloads: 58)
Hi Denis

Many thanks for the post of the Word document. Lots of valuable info there.

Also thanks to Peter for the photocopier roller suggestion. I have some old video recorders which might yield something.