The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ian Bennett
Shocking news. We met Ian and Pam on Malcolms Pennine runs and enjoyed their company over dinner in Kelso. A delightful couple. RIP Ian
So very sad to hear this news. The BHC will really miss him.
Details from John Gray of Ian's funeral arrangements:

I have received this email from John Stancliffe regarding Ian's funeral.

If you would like to attend, preferably in your Austin, can you please email me so I can inform John by this coming Monday 11th January.

Hi John

The funeral is at Babworth Crematorium on Monday 18th, at 12.00 noon. Babworth Crematorium is on the main road from Worksop to Retford, A620, on the left hand side, about 1 ½ miles before reaching Retford town centre.

The Hearse will be leaving Ian’s house in Worksop at 11.30 am, should anyone wish to follow it to the crematorium. 

There is a limited number only allowed inside (at the moment it is 30 people, but this could reduce due to Covid requirements). However, there is no limit to the number of people allowed outside. There is a large car park.

Kristian and Carl would like to see some Austin’s if at all possible. Obviously they understand that the weather may be against it, as well as the distance people have to travel – without heaters in their cars.

Hope to see you there.
Keep safe
John S

John's email is johngraya7@gmail.com