The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Covid's Conquest Coronation
Covid's Conquest Coronation - perhaps next year?
Light Car 1937
You can download a much higher resolution copy here: https://www.lathes.uk/austin7rubycoronation.jpg

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What no supercharged Nippy?
But only for short people? Or children... In 2021? Are you privy to the next coronation date?
Hmm... no new Opal then? 

Wink
hmm, I know we always say this but if you scale mum then she us actually standing on the seat and not much over 4 feet tall in her stockings.
I think the ASA would have something to say today.
Andy
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Hi All

If those are 2021 prices then I’ll take several.  According to a quick web search £125 in 1937 equates to around £9000 now. Not sure if I can find the old pennies to buy the mag though!

Cheers

Howard
(02-12-2020, 09:19 AM)Andy Bennett Wrote: hmm, I know we always say this but if you scale mum then she us actually standing on the seat and not much over 4 feet tall in her stockings.
Andy

Actually, I think mum is in the back, and that's teenage daughter standing up.
(02-12-2020, 09:19 AM)Andy Bennett Wrote: hmm, I know we always say this but if you scale mum then she us actually standing on the seat and not much over 4 feet tall in her stockings.
Andy
If that's the mum standing up, the middle-aged driver is a jolly lucky chap!

(01-12-2020, 10:33 PM)wild_willy Wrote: What no supercharged Nippy?
Dash! The bottom part of the cover was ripped off. That had details of the supercharged Grasshopper and the forthcoming production version of the twin-cam racer. I was too lazy to bother putting them back in Photoshop, so we'll all just have to imagine them....