The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Wragg's Racers book
Last week I took delivery of Adam Wragg's new book " Wragg's Racers " in which he describes how his father, Alan, a confirmed Seven man, built up his business in vintage car restoration and went on to build replica examples of the Works Twin Cam. Each car is described in detail. It is a very impressive book together with a superb layout and artwork, together with masses of high quality photographs. This hardback 324 page book should grace the bookshelves of all sporting Seven enthusiasts. Recommended.
Details of purchase may be found in the Sales section of this site.
Usual disclaimer.
Eagerly awaiting my copy.....
Arrived this afternoon.
Many hours of enjoyment ahead- a definite Christmas list book for when you are asked the question "Well, what do you want?"

c
I received my copy on Saturday.  It is a brilliant book assembled in a most professional manner.  The quality of the entire book is simply great.
It is a proper tribute to Alan Wragg and is credit to Adams efforts in getting this produced.
I have enjoyed very much assisting Adam with various aspects of the book and its content.
I've ordered mine and am looking forward to it arriving in the post.
My copy just arrived. Beautifully presented, high quality publication. Very reasonably priced in my view bearing in mind the limited production runs. Can't wait to tuck in!

Paul N-M
Thanks very much with the feedback. Appreciated. Regards Adam
And, although I am yet to see it (keenly awaited), a copy has been purchased and placed in the Archive...
Got my copy not and its fantastic.