The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rosengart Sport
Yorkshire shtea is best  Big Grin
(19-11-2020, 08:58 AM)Derek Sheldon Wrote: No excuses there young man.
I suppose that was for me? Then I'll forget the "No excuses" and retain the "young man" (of 73...)
Thanks Derek!

(19-11-2020, 01:15 PM)David.H Wrote: Ch'iti....how is it pronounced?......
It's "ch'ti" David. Like proposed "shtee" is not far but the final "i" is a short one like in "stick" not a long one like in "bee".   Cool
Thank goodness...I was worried for a bit!
Tssst tssst!
Hello guys,
Just to say that beeing still "confinés" here I'm unable to go fetch the Little car I bought in december.
Keep looking for it though for the trailer, friend and I are ready to get it as soon as our government permits.
Hello,

I went in Angoulème with a friend last wednesday to bring back "la petite" in Brittany. That was quite a close fit:
[Image: img_2016.jpg]

[Image: img_2015.jpg]

But she's now in my workshop:
[Image: dsc_6514.jpg]

[Image: dsc_6515.jpg]

Lots of lovely work in the future!
Love those triple eared “knock on” hub caps!
Lovely Renaud, I would really like to do a nice body for that car it will look fabulous when done.
Black Art Enthusiast
What a great project!
(29-05-2021, 12:27 AM)Ian Williams Wrote: Lovely Renaud, I would really like to do a nice body for that car it will look fabulous when done.

without looking up the model, do I assume that the front is all original and from edge of dash back is remade? What IS the plan, Renaud?