The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prescott class 1 2021
Calling owners of unmodified Ulsters, Cups, Nippies etc (Robert Rhodes, Chris Dallas, Stuart Ulph, Peter Johnson and others…)

My brother Nick has nearly finished putting together his touring spec Ulster and we thought it would be fun to get a good entry of standard cars at next years' Prescott to make a change from all the boy racer Ulsteroids ( Wink ). Anyone interested?
Great idea, Tom. Go for it Smile

Steve 
(Boy Racer Ulsteroid Class 1 competitor Angel)
Assuming I can travel to the UK by then, I would be happy to bring my touring spec EA(no 125) to the event. I could also possibly bring my Type 75.

Erich in Seattle
I was sort of thinking about Class13.
Alan Fairless
(16-11-2020, 03:08 PM)Steve Jones Wrote: Great idea, Tom. Go for it Smile

Steve 
(Boy Racer Ulsteroid Class 1 competitor Angel)

+ 1 
Might give NV 316 an airing ,not used since Barbon 2019 !
Geoff
I would be very interested - Not original but Bulit By Bill Williams in 36 and raced by Kay Petre, does that count ?
Hi,
All being well The 65 will be up for it, Class 1 Modified
I do not have a Proper Nippy Engine fitted, I have boxed radius arms which also make my car modified. ( To improve Braking )
I have just looked at the rules, I can run 18" wheels as modified as the car is a 65 / Nippy I can also use 16" wheels which were available in the UK ( no suitable tyre choice for these though )
I will be having a go at Wiscombe as well.
Hi Tom,

Sounds a plan all being well! Would be nice to have some other standard cars to compete against. Provided I have any money at all with the current project and two young girls!! lol
(16-11-2020, 02:00 PM)Tom Coates Wrote: Calling owners of unmodified Ulsters, Cups, Nippies etc (Robert Rhodes, Chris Dallas, Stuart Ulph, Peter Johnson and others…)

My brother Nick has nearly finished putting together his touring spec Ulster and we thought it would be fun to get a good entry of standard cars at next years' Prescott to make a change from all the boy racer Ulsteroids ( Wink ). Anyone interested?

lm already entered for this — would be great to have a strong contingent of Sevens. Let’s hope it happens.

(17-11-2020, 12:00 PM)Charles Levien Wrote:
(16-11-2020, 02:00 PM)Tom Coates Wrote: Calling owners of unmodified Ulsters, Cups, Nippies etc (Robert Rhodes, Chris Dallas, Stuart Ulph, Peter Johnson and others…)

lm already entered for this — would be great to have a strong contingent of Sevens. Let’s hope it happens.

ps I’m probably getting wires crossed here — I’m down for the pre war minor event at Prescott in June — that’s also open to Sevens, a few of which are already booked.
Erich Wrote:Assuming I can travel to the UK by then, I would be happy to bring my touring spec EA(no 125) to the event. I could also possibly bring my Type 75.

Erich in Seattle

Erich,
That would be a fun trip. Are you a member? If not there's just time to get your membership and a buff form to be able to run. Otherwise, see you in the car park!

Chris.Dallas Wrote:Hi Tom,

Sounds a plan all being well! Would be nice to have some other standard cars to compete against. Provided I have any money at all with the current project and two young girls!! lol

Definately, have you fitted a Solex to yours or still on twin carbs? Two children doesn't leave much time or money for anything else. I am currently doing an engine rebuild in one hour bites to coincide with nap time….

(17-11-2020, 12:00 PM)Charles Levien Wrote:

(17-11-2020, 12:00 PM)Charles Levien Wrote:

ps I’m probably getting wires crossed here — I’m down for the pre war minor event at Prescott in June — that’s also open to Sevens, a few of which are already booked.

yes its the VSCC event in August. I've never done the minor event but I'd like to at some point.