Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Engine Stands
I recently posted a picture on Facebook of my engine on a stand I had made. About 5 years ago  I sold about 10 of these to other Austin Seven owners. The picture generated some interest, so if there is any interest in buying one I can have some more made. Four or more orders would mean they would sell for £60 + postage/packaging. You would need to contact me by email. I think you can do this by clicking on my profile?

The colour would depend on what is on my friend's shelf at the time, so no choice there. The stand will support a full engine and with the gearbox attached.

I sent a PM
Very smart!
Thank you. I am having some made right now for those who have shown an interest. They will cost £65 + £10 for packaging and postage. With the packaging I have bought in, you can lag your water pipes after delivery; recycling at its best.

I am just bumping this back up to the top of the page. A batch of 6 stands were completed and sent to their new owners before Christmas. I can have another four made up if there is interest, one of which is already reserved.
After 24 feet of welding my friend Stuart has hung up his welding rod and mask, not to mention the acreage of spray painting he has had to do, having produced 8 excellent engine stands that have all found new owners. It was very time consuming and more costly than he had foreseen. He needs a rest. From now on, he states, he will only produce a batch of 6, but with an increase in price of £10 per unit, which might make it a little too expensive at £75 per stand plus £10 p & p. Still, if this still appeals to any interested party, please let me know and I'll build up a waiting list.

Many thanks to all those now in possession of one of these stands.
Hello Mick - I sent you a PM the other day regarding these - can you get in touch please.

archivist@a7ca.org..

thanks

Hugh