The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Gallery
I have put a test picture up, but it is a TINY original & I cannot find a way to up the size!
I will try again using my computer, but may it be possible to increase it on this site???
It is my 1931 Saloon at RMA Sandhurst 1958/9 with a Kuwaiti cadet's Impala (they were very rich even then!)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

David, I can enlarge, or reduce, the size of posted pics; the problem with yours is you seem to have scanned an enormous white border round the pic!

This is the best I can do with the image so far, any larger and it will be too blurred; perhaps you can try re-scanning without the border?

.jpg   DGH'S Austin Seven Sandhurst 19578.jpg (Size: 64.72 KB / Downloads: 221)
(01-12-2017, 05:31 PM)Mike Costigan Wrote: David, I can enlarge, or reduce, the size of posted pics; the problem with yours is you seem to have scanned an enormous white border round the pic!

This is the best I can do with the image so far, any larger and it will be too blurred; perhaps you can try re-scanning without the border?
I will try again! I just put the tiny photo on the A4 ....hence the border. I think the car is now an "Ulster" (not the Impala!)
Is this any better? Lovely picture.

.jpg   DGH'S Austin Seven Sandhurst 19578.jpg (Size: 87.89 KB / Downloads: 162)
(01-12-2017, 10:58 PM)Timothy P Wrote: Is this any better? Lovely picture.

Much!
Can you put it on the Gallery?
I recall that the back of the cars were level with each other!
The Seven had a "Zephyr" script that I put on the radiator (I picked it up on a tour of Dagenham when I went to be look at an apprenticeship with Ford ....I also went to Rolls Royce, but no freebies there!).
I went to Sandhurst instead !