The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost Password
Harry Hales, has forgotten his password for accessing the forum and cannot work out how to enter a new one. I cannot advise him, so advice needed please.
John Williams SWA7C
When you go into the log in window, there are 2 boxes, one for username the other for password - this also gives you the option of sending a new password, if you have lost the other one.  See screenshot attachment

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thank you Snowman, I will pass it on to Harry. John
Hi John, this thread is very apt as I too have lost my pass word, with the information on this subject
 I will try again Stuart.
I only looked at it myself yesterday, because not only had I lost my password, I'd forgotten my username!!!
I think there is still a real issue for many users out there i.e. for site access, particularly with ipads which many use as their only brush with computers. Could I ask here if people with ipads are managing to sign in and post ok, and whether they have had to come up with cunning workarounds to enable this? There will be people reading this now who are sadly silenced and may be able to benefit from others' experience...
Hi Jon

I have no problem using an iPad.

Having said that I haven’t had to log in for quite some time!

Cheers

Howard
Once back in, try lastpass; it saves your passwords and user names for every site you need a login for: https://www.lastpass.com/
Or if you're on an Apple Mac as I am, the Keychain password management app is built in to the macOS.