The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Swapping crankcases
So a prototype/potential parts kit for future crankcases conversions?
(30-10-2020, 09:50 AM)BobĀ Culver Wrote: Hi Slack Alice
Ha ha. I have unthinkingly done that a myriad times. If you do not check back someone gets offended.
Most topics are repetitive and I can now type an answer srtright off whereas it used to take very many minutes and loss was a disaster. Or someone else replied whilst still labouring . I often used to darft out elsewhere.
Bob, have you heard of Macro Express? You save frequently-used text to it and then, with a couple of keystrokes, it's written out for you. It's not the easiest of programs to get to grips with - especially in its more complex forms - but the basics are simple enough. So, if you have text on, say, the dynamo, rear-main bearing, etc, it will be there ready to use. If I had to type out all the many repetitive technical replies to business emails I receive it would be a 24/7 job. If you give it a go and get stuck, PM me and I'll explain the basics to you.
Thanks Tony
I came very late to these new fangled computor things and with no one close to assist it has all been a bit of a saga.
Forums such as this raise conundrums. Some used to answer the basic question and no words more. This keeps the Forum alive but often newby askers do not fully realise the more important related questions they perhaps should be asking. And when easily locatable succinct complete answers are to be found through Search there is a tendency for the Forum to seem to die., in no one's interest. A huge amount of excellent info is in the Clubs info, but much of it requires considerable experience to find, sort and select.
As soon as a few have replied on any subject it becomes difficult to avoid repeat or contray observations, all likely to offend.