The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $thumblist - Line: 1031 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 1031 errorHandler->error_callback
/inc/functions_post.php 832 get_post_attachments
/showthread.php 1118 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fabric and Chummy bodies for light restoration
In case you've missed it:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Two-Original-...SwG2Rfgu7G

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Original-Aust...SwyEhfguy7

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

More work for Martin Prior I suspect.
Not far from you, Tony, and, judging by the sellers ebay name, an A7 man well known in the area.

Steve
If this was posted on Facebook someone would suggest that the Chummy should be left as it is after a light rub over with oil .......

c
He's also selling a speedo. How much is that worth please?
I think they are to need more than a light restoration?  Beware, pictures always flatter a car...
Colin, he doesn’t say for light restoration, he says they have seen better days, an accurate description with good photos. He’s not trying to hoodwink anyone as far as I can see.
Seem to be honest images, and the Chummy benefits from no obvious posidrive fastenings so it has to be all right. Incidentally, the sporting body on a 38 Ruby chassis and V5 fetched £2,150 on ebay earlier this evening. This was offered near Tewksbury, the numerous boxes of bits seemed to include a three speed box amongst other delights.
Unless a masochist with deep pockets a complete running car from your local Club would be a better bet  Big Grin