The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chassis help required
I hope the forum can help get another Seven to the 100th even and another VSCC competitor. I've been building an SWB Ulster from a box of bits I bought some years ago and I find that the chassis I've been using is much later than I thought!
What I thought was a SWB chassis is much later.

Does anyone have (or know of) a SWB chassis that I could acquire? As this would allow the car to be registered and hopefully accepted by both the DVLA and the VSCC.

Thanks Neil
Hi Neil

I think you may be at the end of a long queue!

SWB chassis are quite sought after.

Good luck

Cheers

Howard
If it’s a special Neil, you may find it quicker and more cost- effective to cut down your long chassis.
SWB chassis?
Third aisle on the left sir, just next to the cans of rocking horse poo...

Plenty of info on here if you need to shorten a LWB one.
You just need to be vigilant. I responded to a small advert, turned up and bought one... took a very deep breath and left the OTHER one for someone else to discover. (It went the day after)
If you can't wait, try Tony Betts or other cherished suppliers? Southern Sevens will have one somewhere but probably more expensive!
People ask on the Facebook group from time to time and its interesting to see they DO get positive answers (along with the person who asked for a tatty old Ulster body for a child's first project... and seemingly got one!)
It looks as though he already has a shortened LWB chassis, but the chassis number will be too high for what OP wants to achieve.
Hello Neil, 
Please see my PM.

Regards, Mark.