The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldi air compressors
for anyone interested Aldi have their 24l 9.3CFM compressor back for £80 with 3 year warranty.

Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Well there weren't any in the Abergavenny branch at five past eight this morning. I was only in the store to rake around on the special aisles for faintly technical bits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL7jyXCQ2Zc

This is you Steve,
(03-10-2020, 10:37 AM)Steve kay Wrote: Well there weren't any in the Abergavenny branch at five past eight this morning. I was only in the store to rake around on the special aisles for faintly technical bits.

I saw them in my local store in Sudbury, Suffolk, when I bought my battery charger.
I bought one in 2006 and have been very happy with it

c
Andy, the dear lady wife just asked what on earth the singing was in the kitchen. I told her that it was Don Giovanni on the Third Programme, she did not beleive me.
Aldi always has more stuff on line with free delivery:
https://www.aldi.co.uk/ferrex-2-5hp-air-...5387017900

The compressor appears sold out online, no surprise given it is half the price of equivalents.

You can register for email alerts and then you get first bite to grab the goodies.

Andy B
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Don't know about the Aldi ones but I have a 50 litre single cyl compressor that I bought out here. They are also available as a 100 litre twin cyl. They are sold under various guises and colour schemes but all originate (allegedly) from Turin in Italy but if you look closely they're actually chinese, marked PRC. To be honest mine has been working fine for over 5 years. The 50 litre tank is ok for small spraying jobs but it will run out of puff on anything bigger than a wing. Not a huge problem if you can wait for it to catch up. I think I paid about 100€ for mine and it came with a 2 yr warranty from Mr Bricolage.