The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We sometimes forget just how small they really are
Just occasionally we aren't the smallest   Big Grin 

.jpg   peel.jpg (Size: 112.37 KB / Downloads: 413)
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
Slightly annoyed to be told "oi... you can't park there"... 

I thought it reasonably obvious Sainsbury's weren't providing special parking garages for small cars.

I was just putting my trolley away.

.jpg   20201005_121109.jpg (Size: 185.24 KB / Downloads: 348)
Put a handle on the back and charge people £1 to use it!

Smile
I quite enjoyed this thread. Cars have gotten considerably larger, especially even models from elsewhere that are imported here to the US. Some years ago, we rented a Ford Explorer for a ski trip. Monster big car. Surprisingly, it had only marginally more room than the 2005 Subaru Forester we now have. And less room than the Mitsubishi Delica that the Subaru replaced. The "new"Mini" is nearly the size of the Austin Maxi!

Erich in Seattle
Taken on a rainy October morning on the way to the VSCC Welsh Trial in 2014.

[Image: 2014SkankyTesco2.jpg]
Austin Maxis. Excellent underrated car. You could get a SWB chassis and an Ulster body shell in the back. Don’t suppose the general motoring press knew that.
Alan Fairless
Agreed. Had a friend that used to transport four greyhounds to and from dog race meeting in his 1750 Maxi. I borrowed it often and it went very well - but it always smelt of dog!!

Steve
Here's my 1950 Chevrolet truck and my A7 Special.

[Image: 24457752080_820562f9cb_z.jpg]

Unfortunately I don't have a pic of my AG tourer and My 1928 Chevrolet Tourer together, they would make a good Little and large pairing.
Oh David, if only we could see you doing quick repairs like that this coming weekend.
and FWIW it isn't just 7's - this is how we make SWMBO's Mini look big!