The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1930s hood fasteners evidence - plea
Hi IAN,

As you know I have a lot of stuff come In. And out.

Much of it I can remember, but as I get older the less I can recall.

I don't really like saying this, as my memory isn't clear enough. But at one stage I thought I was to leave the matts with rod yates for chris Gould to collect.

I'm sure chris will know.

But like I say, they could also be here, or were getting rather moldy in the container. And we're thrown.

I was having a huge clear out here, until recently. So when I can get back to the clear out. I'll let you know if I find them.

Tony
A slight aside but a plug for the Gallery... found this Peter Naulls image there, and its showing a 1937 model year Nippy. So useful information as to shape and so on as referred to earlier in thread. Seeing Tony's pictures made me think about colour - what does the interesting hue suggest for material? Or rather, what may it discount?

158_26_11_17_7_39_02.jpeg
(30-11-2017, 09:22 PM)JonE Wrote: A slight aside but a plug for the Gallery... found this Peter Naulls image there, and its showing a 1937 model year Nippy. So useful information as to shape and so on as referred to earlier in thread. Seeing Tony's pictures made me think about colour - what does the interesting hue suggest for material? Or rather, what may it discount?

158_26_11_17_7_39_02.jpeg

Is that a plastic zipper in the second picture ?

Cheers, Tony.