The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gallery Photos
I've just uploaded the first of several photos to the gallery (under the coachbuilt section) but it appears far too large to view. I was expecting it to automatically resize to fit the screen. Can anyone tell me, do I have to delete it and resize it before uploading?

Peter.
Peter,

Yes, they will need to be resized; don't worry, I'll sort it out.

If you post them into the Test Category I can identify them straight away, and then move them to the appropriate section.

Do you have the date of the Practical Motorist issue?
Thank you Mike, that's great. Is that generally the principle - posting them in the test Category? I've just added 4 but only one seems to be visible unless I click on "My Images" . I'm sure you know why!

The date of the Auto Conversions picture is December 12th '36.

Peter.
Peter,
I would prefer new images to be posted into the Test Category, simply because it's easier for me to find them; three of your new images are in the 'Info to this gallery' section - not the first time this has happened, I think for some reason multiple uploads default to this category! No problem, I'll sort them out now.
Thank you very much Mike, that's great. In future I'll load them individually and try to resize them first.

Peter.