The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Austin 7 TT Car Reg OF 6462
One wonders if the "highly-priced" cars - or those ordinary ones priced out of their normal zone - are really for sale or just a try-on. Of course, it's simple now to check what's for sale and what remains unsold for months if not a year or more. Rather fun to follow and see what's happening.
So the only original TT part is the fuel tank. And the note about the bacon slicer starter, which wouldn't have been on an Ulster, cloth covered wiring, rather than armored, indicates a bitsa with some Ulster bits. But a nice bitsa, none the less.

Erich in Seattle
My apologies to the vendor of the orange car. I had an email from him which I've lost. He is asking £29k and not £34k. I had muddled his car with someone else's. I'm sorry, Lance
Its still a nice TT replica, and in honesty who cares if it has any genuine bits in it or not if the main details are basically correct. There are some bloody awful Ulster replicas out there and this one would appear from the photographs to be at the better end of the scale. As long as nobody tries to pass it off as a genuine car, which as far as I can see they are not, why slate it so much?? Unless you have the skill to build a body as good or better than this and do almost all the other work yourself you will not put a similar or nicer example together for less, fact.
Black Art Enthusiast
At that price it seems like much better value than a 25,000gbp Hamblin Cadet advertised elsewhere.
(09-09-2020, 09:30 AM)Ian Williams Wrote: Its still a nice TT replica, and in honesty who cares if it has any genuine bits in it or not if the main details are basically correct. There are some bloody awful Ulster replicas out there and this one would appear from the photographs to be at the better end of the scale. As long as nobody tries to pass it off as a genuine car, which as far as I can see they are not, why slate it so much?? Unless you have the skill to build a body as good or better than this and do almost all the other work yourself you will not put a similar or nicer example together for less, fact.

Exactly!  Looks like a cracking car, which I would gladly scream the nuts off.  A well-built rep', so long as it's not passed off as genuine, remains a highly sort-after motorcar and one which the owner can have all sorts of fun with.

.jpg   Monty 17.JPG (Size: 114.79 KB / Downloads: 176)
OF 6462 is a splendid looking machine, I have no problem with it or the price.

I hope the new owners enjoys it.