The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a day at the races
Hi Tony

We were there as well, but sorry we didn't see you.

For me that was probably because I spent most of the time watching the brilliant racing through the viewfinder of my camera!

Now uploaded to [/url][url=https://vintageman.zenfolio.com/p1016026046]https://vintageman.zenfolio.com/p1016026046
for anyone who wants a look
(24-08-2020, 08:37 AM)Chris Garner Wrote: The Back to the Track event at Curborough on Saturday attracted around thirty Sevens. A wide selection of models including two original EA Sports, The Forrest Special and Mark's Slippery Anne -  featured here. A great day and thanks to Charlie and Janine for so ably organising it.

More!
What is that in the centre of  Slippery Anne's steering wheel ?
I think you will find it is a quick release to allow easier access to the cockpit
Black Art Enthusiast
Looked like socket heads ?
(24-08-2020, 11:55 PM)Ian Williams Wrote: I think you will find it is a quick release to allow easier access to the cockpit

Correct Ian. Impossible to get in with it in place...in fact Mark invited we to try it and I found it impossible to get seated. It is VERY tight and obviously Mark has tailored it to his frame.
Hello Tony, they are, I have reluctantly had to make the wheel removable, Both my son and I are south of 6’ and without it we just could get in. The fasteners are a temporary fit whilst shaking the car down, ultimately I intend to fit the mixture/advance quadrant at some point.
Regards, Mark

Hello Chris, I think you gave it a brave try, she is not the easiest car to drop into. 
I watched someone trying to get into a GT40 on Saturday, he enjoyed far less success and considerably less grace than you managed in Slippery.
Regards, Mark