The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Brightwells auction
Strange; that sounds like €17,500 - why would they be taking bids in Euros?
Buyers' Premium 12% + VAT, makes the total price paid for the Gordon England £18124; Single Seater £18533; Ulsteroid £13100. There was also a 1933 AH Tourer in what appears to be sound condition but needing tidying at £8866 inclusive.
Hands up, t’were I, or rather my partner who bid on the Gordon England, she had seen it a couple of years ago at the Anglia Auctions and took a shine to it, she’s responsible for the random bidding practice !
Fully expected a call to renegotiate the vehicles reserve which did appear mid morning along with apologies for the delay. Yes,the renegotiated reserve was £17000, were we interested ?.. if not a third party was waiting to buy at that figure.. obviously a person with a certain standing as he was in receipt of the new reserve before us.
I did, as promised, return their call approaching 2 hours ago, sadly no response to my message.. be interesting to see the eventual posted sale price.
Well done, very much hope to see you in the machine when escape is possible. The person who may or may not reveal their idenity is the one who bought the 4 door 1.3 Marina for £6,076!
Hi Steve..
Not us I’m afraid.. third party stepped up after we declined the offer.. as to the Marina, one of those tumbleweed moments, takes all sorts eh?