The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RH Insurance changing ownership again
I did read a few days ago that Hiscox had large losses due to Covid-19,so may need some cash.
If it is any consolation I have insured all of my vehicles, apart from my A7 special, (which is with RH), with A-plan for forty years or more, and their service has always been 1st. class. Cliff.
I had the letter this morning.This isn’t the first time RH have had new owners, can’t see a problem.
I have 4 cars with them and not about to change.
Hiscox certainly do have a potential impending problem...

https://www.fca.org.uk/publication/corpo...gument.pdf
Interesting stuff. Having read the first 20 pages I need a rest.
Good evening everyone,
I also received the letter this morning and, if taken at face value at least, appears to have nothing to worry about - at least in the short term things appear to be the same.
The only issue as I see it may be when it comes to renewal time but, as always, we have the option to look around the market place and find the most suitable cover at the most suitable cost for our individual circumstances and needs.
I hope that nobody has to test out the other possible issue caused by this swap over (having to make a claim) and that we can all enjoy using our cars as we have done over many years now that Corona lock down is beginning to ease a little.
Best wishes,
Nick