The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Light Car and Cycle Car
As a general point, I would like to use some of these images as part of the Centenary display and, as such, would like to keep them 'private' for the time being. They will, of course, be published on the Archive web site in the fullness of time. As the scanned images may be quite large, it may be better to transfer them using the likes of 'Dropbox' rather than attempting to attach them to emails... That can be arranged with anyone who is able to provide any  image(s).

I've several very high-resolution colour images from LC covers that I'm keeping under wraps for 2020....
One way of sending very large files is to use smash.com  It's free and dead simple to use; I use it daily.

If scanning isn't an option, a high-resolution digital photograph is a good substitute. Though care must be taken to ensure the camera is parallel to the page to ensure a perfect image. Likewise, the page has to be perfectly flat, with no 'curl' into the spine.
That's so true - and it's amazing what can be done with them. Even curled edges can be sorted. Some of the pages I've put up in the past have been restored from less-than-perfect photographs, including ones with curled edges, tears and bits missing. The secret is to start with a very high-resolution image; an A4 sheet at 250 MB is ideal for working on, while less than 1MB is more of a struggle. Anything you need, just forward it using smash.com and I'll do my best with it.