The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'Climb to the Clouds', Mount Washington
Some screen grabs from the Mount Washington Hill climb 2014.

Is this a real EA?

.png   Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 07.17.51.png (Size: 582.65 KB / Downloads: 501)    
.png   Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 07.18.35.png (Size: 535.02 KB / Downloads: 505)
.png   Screenshot 2020-07-10 at 07.19.00.png (Size: 580.99 KB / Downloads: 506)
Yes. 
GK8341
Now repatriated 

C
Charles , is this the original body ? It's not quite right or maybe its the angle of the car / photos .  
Just curious .
Geoff.,
It does show the issue with all ulsteroids. i.e. that unless you build seats akin to the original that rise from the rear deck to the same height as the dash/scuttle top, then the visual balance of the car is completely destroyed. i.e. it gets worse with the LWB, especially when people just have standard seats.
Yes, Geoff. Original but modified. 
Everything else numbered and correct even down to the big banjo axle.
I thought that car was exported to Switzerland about 20 years ago and the number taken off it.I'm sure I saw the reg on a Morgan not long after.
It must have had a lot of work done on the body,the shape isn't right along the sill area.
Other photos show the correct shape along the sill.
It was was GK 2827 that was exported back then.Not this one.
(10-07-2020, 04:53 PM)Austin in the Shed Wrote: I thought that car was exported to Switzerland about 20 years ago and the number taken off it.I'm sure I saw the reg on a Morgan not long after.
It must have had a lot of work done on the body,the shape isn't right along the sill area.

Dave. It has the original number back.
These pictures show that the visual changes were mostly a modified upturned scuttle, like a Super Sports and that they were perhaps accentuated in the screen grabs.

.jpg   img_0222.jpg (Size: 102.57 KB / Downloads: 272)

.jpg   img_0226.jpg (Size: 73.35 KB / Downloads: 274)
Charles , it was the scuttle angle that confused me .
I'm sure the current UK owners will be pleased with the car.
I didn't get a picture but this yellow car looked suitably resplendent in blue at the Prescott Centenary event. Someone might like to add something...

Pretty good that 5 cars still exist out of likely batch of 9 with this one; the Swiss one has been located!