The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Not quite a French Austin 7 - caption competition
My usband he eez explosed. All I deed was eet eem on ze ed wiz zis leetle spanner for criticising my driving.
Oh Mon Dieu! I have broken my arm.
"Whitworth. Merde"
Good art is supposed to provoke thought and the picture certainly does that. Would go well in a house.  Is thecar one of the tandem Peugots? Perhaps she drove it from the back seat. 
As with the recent marvellous photo of a Chummy, the roads evocative of motoring vasty more satisfying than today.
I knew I should have brought the toolkit- this adjustable wrench is useless on the small bolts !!
(28-06-2020, 12:28 PM)Howard Wright Wrote: Hi All

“Et voila! A wench with a wrench!“

Cheers

Howard

(28-06-2020, 02:28 PM)jpsmit Wrote: "Whitworth. Merde"
If you would a print, click the image to get the higher resolution copy and save it. Then email it at full size to a graphics shop or photo print company and it should make a decent print up to A4 - or even A3, if you don't stand too close...
If it were not for that confounded Weinstein chap I would have been assisted by some bloke hours ago.
(28-06-2020, 01:52 PM)Russlin Wrote: Oh Mon Dieu! I have broken my arm.
Indeed it's her steering arm.  Where is Monsieur Cochran when you need him!
" Darling, have you finished painting me yet? This spanner is getting heavy and I am terrified it will spoil my dress!"
With colour like that in her cheeks I suspect some bloke is in either for a very good or very bad experience.

A photo of a baby Peugeot was posted somewhere recently but I cannot find. The car looks like the 2 str model with the seat placed over the rear axe where a rear seat would more normally be.