The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Introducing the Austin Seven podcast Series
Nailed it in my opinion. I love that the film is thoroughly down to earth and features the involvement of passers-by at traffic lights etc. Sadly I don't get stopped by quite as many elderly gents as was once the case but that connection is still there.

Burt's 'new' engine sounds like it is going well too!
Absolutely brilliant! Exactly the kind of publicity that the A7 needs and deserves. Liane and Ray make excellent ambassadors and what an absolute joy to listen to two articulate people who are clearly passionate about their shared interest. Keep up the good work! And if you need any help around the Herts/Beds area, I'll be happy to assist.
Hi Liane, looks very good. The VSCC has a thriving youth movement, with a high Austin seven density. To engage with youngsters, it has to be fun. 'Their' fun, not necessarily, 'our' fun. Get in touch if you would like some contacts, or even interviewees! I know of an Ulster with 'L' plates seeking out 'essential journeys' that need doing in and around Derbyshire! 2 14 year olds and a 16 year old having a lockdown restoration race between 2 A7s and a Ford Model A special....etc etc
W
I'm just under 50 and travelled to Wollaton last year for Autokarna, a journey that normally takes 1 hour up the motorway from my home,  in my 7 on B roads only ,it took 1 hr 40 minutes.  What's 40 minutes between friends,  especially Austin 7 friends ho ho !! So they are usable and was parked next car but one to BERT
Leanne
You might like to do some research on just what Austin sevens have achieved. Form the depths of the sea  to holding the record in scaling Ben Nevis for many years , trans continental journeys to name just a few. Regular trips are undertaken into Europe , seven countries on the 95 Anniversary Eurotour. 
A back up of spares and online advice second to none.
By the way, brilliant what you are doing
I am always interested in any information about Rosengart details or current owners.
"From the depths of the sea" - I suppose you mean Emily? Sad

Don't forget record breaking...