The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends' Gallery Picture of the Month - May 2020
I have two reasons for my choice this month. Fist of all, may I ask anyone posting a new image in the Gallery to use the Test Category rather than posting directly into the more appropriate category. That way I can keep track of new postings, and regular visitors can see what's new - I keep them there for around a month before transferring them. Goodwoodweirdo posted this image directly into the Post War Specials category back in July last year, and it was only by chance that I came across it whilst looking for a suitable image for this month's post. 

He added the comment that he was (and probably still is) looking for information on the car; so far, six months later, the image has received only 29 views, whereas I predict this thread will have over a hundred views within a few days. So if you are looking for information on your picture, it might be better to post a thread in the first instance in order to reach a wider audience; I am continually surprised how few visits pictures receive in the Gallery, so this is a reminder to investigate this resource - you may be surprised at what you find! To be fair, Matt did start a thread on the car, but it's worth emphasising that the Forum produces better results than the Gallery!

Anyway, on to this month's picture, which is apparently of a 1930 special, presumably of post-war origin; a visit to the Post War Specials category in the Gallery will disclose a second picture of the same car: