The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tracing previous history.
Hi, I would like to trace the history of CG2958, 1932 Austin 7 RP Saloon.  I know it was bought off a Transport Company
( now extinct) in Bridport ,Dorset ,in 1964/65 for £10.  I have been in touch with the guy who bought it and got it roadworthy who is still in the same area.  Unfortunately,  Before the Transport Company, and After the 60's I have nothing until 1998 when the Registration No was sold off and replaced with TSJ116.  It was put on an S Type Jaguar of all things.  I know it was bought by a chap from Feltham in July 1998 and sold on to another chap in Feltham in May 2000.  I have spoken to the then purchaser, who I think did an extensive overhaul of the car, as his name was marked all over in  various places ,even inside the door pads.  I believe he owned the car until he sold it to the dealer in Poole, Dorset in 2017 from whom i bought it.

If any one out there can fill-in  the blank bits It would be much appreciated. Thanks for your time. Huh