The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thank you to our suppliers...
Since the lock down I have continued to work from home on a number of A7 projects and would like to thank the following suppliers and their respective delivery drivers (in no particular order) for continuing to post out parts and supplies to me, thank you all!

Woolies
The Seven Workshop
Tony Betts
A7 Components
John Barlow
Stuart Joseph
Vintage Austin Services

There will be others who are doing similar - hopefully they can be thanked here too.
Definite thumbs up from me too.

Hope they are all doing a roaring trade!

Cheers

Howard
I will add Tony Leslie (Holmesdale Sevens) to that list. Still delivering a fantastic service. Thank you, W
We are very grateful to them all, helping us all to be locked down.
Keep safe everyone.
Hi R,

Thank you for the mention.

Good to here you are busy.

A positive at this time, is people have austin sevens to work on. And keep boredom away.

The negative, is it saddens me to here from some of my self employed customers and friends who's work has just dried up.

Hopefully we will have a quick end to this virus, although it angers me think people are not taking the situation serious. It will do nobody any good if things continue into months or even years.

Keep busy, and safe.

TINY TOMY Dodgy
Yes many thanks to the seven workshop for managing to get a replacement ignition light to me in France enabling me to continue with my RP restoration
Hi all, yes a big Up to all our A7 suppliers. and when will the foot ball start so the Swans can go back up. Huh S&P
I agree, all of the suppliers mentioned above have been extremely helpful in keeping projects rolling along.
We at priorsmotoworks.com are in full operation and are very busy indeed with woodwork and sunroof orders!
Good morning all. Thank you for the mention Ruairidh, greatlly appreciated.  Of course the paradox is that although lamps and parts are flowing out replacement components are not coming in.
However the local postmaster is very grateful as he says I am single handedly keeping his business open !

Take care everone. Regards from the creative county - Staffordshire

Stuart