The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stability
Let's not be doing this for a while....

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

When you suggested a roll in the hay, that certainly wasn't what I was expecting!
(13-04-2020, 10:31 AM)Nick Lettington Wrote: When you suggested a roll in the hay, that certainly wasn't what I was expecting!
Far, far better than the original - though it might have stirred up the moral censors at the time... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-time.html
I enjoyed the article and the "risky" captions, it's all I the mind of the beholder
I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Daily Mail was in the forefront of the move to ban the cards at the time. After all it wasn't that long after their infamous banner headline " Hurrah for Moseley's Blackshirts"
"Now do you understand roll oversteer?"
"My last boyfriend had Bentley but it was never that exciting."
" I got a bigger thrill that time the steering broke"
"Go and show some leg down by the road. You should be able to stop someone who can help us right it."
"Shall we tip petrol over it and claim the insurance?"
"My mother will excommunicate me when she sees your torn trousers"
"I have told you before. Dont try to drive in high heels"
"Golly Agatha. I have only just realised how similar we Anglo Saxons are to each other""
"If you are that disturbed by the sight of my bare knee, you are in for serious trauma"
unconnected
"At least I now have an explanation for Mummy as to how you came to wear through the knee of your trousers"
unconnected
"I can feel a stirring! I think the shock has cured me!"
"Look!. There are the wheel nuts!"
"Dont ever do that to me again Agatha, while I am driving"
"Wow Rodney. You were right. It really can do 55!"
(13-04-2020, 10:20 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote: Let's not be doing this for a while....
Who did you think you were - Stirling Moss ??
Obviously not a Seven with two fore and aft front springs.
(14-04-2020, 09:24 AM)Dave Mann Wrote: Obviously not a Seven with two fore and aft front springs.
Ah! Must have been a prototype....the lady driver was pushing the limits and the project abandoned....