The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
These darned 50 m.p.h. open-road limits
Unless otherwise indicated a dual carriageway has a speed limit of 70 but judging by the car and driver(s) they probably would be avoiding dual carriageway roads...
Tony, Thanks for the explanation about photoshop also I agree about women being in control just look at my footer for an example.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
John Mason, 
Feminism indeed! 
Does not Nicholson say in his Austin Seven book on the question of maintaining the carpets etc., in good condition "get one of your womenfolk to hem up the edges neatly..." ?  ONE of your womenfolk? How many women did a man have in those (un)enlightened days?  Sounds like a commune of some sort...
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
(14-04-2020, 07:40 AM)Bob Olive Wrote: John Mason, 
Feminism indeed! 
Does not Nicholson say in his Austin Seven book on the question of maintaining the carpets etc., in good condition "get one of your womenfolk to hem up the edges neatly..." ?  ONE of your womenfolk? How many women did a man have in those (un)enlightened days?  Sounds like a commune of some sort...
Here's what you need. The commune of girl carpet fitters, all ready for action.

The carpet-mending consortium - and what are the chaps saying?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I bet there are too many holes for it to float as a canoe
Percy, are you up for a quick seven holes before supper?
Jolly stiff springs on that car Edward— yes I’m feeling a bit stiff myself John.
What is she doing with that radiator cap...?
True satisfaction is the delayed fulfilment of ancient wish
Donald Trump is waiting in the bar to continue your reminiscing .
He does not drink but you cannot tell that from the way he puts a sentence together. Nothing is ever coherent. Rambles from topic to topic.