The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Number 1 St Helena, South Atlantic Ocean
This link may provide some interesting reading. Just back from the island where the lowest number I spotted was 8. Plates are issued to individuals rather than vehicles. Look out for a further link within the site specifically about Number 1.

http://sainthelenaisland.info/classiccars.htm

Ian
Thank you for the link to St. Helena. Apart from all the information and photographs of cars I found the rest interesting. I do have two friends working out there on two year contracts.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
If you look closely at the web site pointed to, you will see reference to an article written by Timothy Payne that was published in the Grey Mag 2018D.. If you don't subscribe to the Association Magazine (you can arrange that through your Club), you really should. You are missing out, otherwise... (IMHO)
I printed this off and gave it to one of my tenants who is a " Saint ", he was in the police on the Island but later went to work for Cables and Wireless on Ascension Island and then the UK , he was amazed to see the 105E Anglia as it was his car 30 years ago, he still has 438 which was originally his father's number on a Focus he sent over when the mail boat was still running as he goes home for 6 weeks every year now the island has an airport.