The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lovely buns. Caption competition?
Tony, you underestimate the rate of sinkage to the lowest depths by some members of this forum. [Image: biggrin.png]
"No thanks. The way to my heart is not through my stomach. When I get this baby on the road I will be able to pull any doll I fancy."
Baking and old cars go really well together. I often find there's nothing like kneading dough to get the engrained oil out of the cracks in my fingers. Don't tell the kids though, it's wholemeal bread,  honestly...
I didn't realize we had 4 cup holders under the bonnet, now we have somewhere to put our cups when we eat the buns.
Oh I say love, with your buns as well stacked as that, I nearly got the horn !!!!! :-)
Found on the ATF, another opportunity for Tony Griffiths?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Those wondering how to attach cycle wings need look no further.
Jim
(03-04-2020, 08:05 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Found on the ATF, another opportunity for Tony Griffiths?
Now, darling, I know that you've enjoyed messing with this piece of rubbish, but can now get on and rebuild the Bugatti?

Attached Files
.jpg   French Cyclecar3.jpg (Size: 682.6 KB / Downloads: 141)
(02-04-2020, 11:14 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote: To cheer you up; every fella's dream. Perhaps we should have a caption competition?

I would really like a bun darling but I an halfway through honing No 3 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For the rest of you 'they are just naughty boys'

(03-04-2020, 11:07 AM)Tony Griffiths Wrote:
(03-04-2020, 08:05 AM)Duncan Grimmond Wrote: Found on the ATF, another opportunity for Tony Griffiths?
Now, darling, I know that you've enjoyed messing with this piece of rubbish, but can now get on and rebuild the Bugatti?

"I am quite impressed with what you have done to the Bugatti darling xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

Must say the second picture looks much more like a workshop !!