The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
another virus casualty
got the email from beaulieu this morning.

SPRING AUTOJUMBLE beaulieu has been cancelled.

tony
NOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Hi Tony

I echo Chris’s reaction but really guess it was inevitable.

Any chance of putting the stuff you would have been taking to Beaulieu on your website Tony.  You never know online sales might go up a bit?

Cheers

Howard
It's a great shame, but as Howard says, inevitable. Let's hope it all bounces back for a best-ever jumble in September!
the email suggests they hope its a bumper september.

although im not holding my breath.

watching the news, because people are still moving between countries. china has a new outbreak.

and it could take up to two years to clear the virus.

there is a more positive side to this, beaulieu are returning my £125.00 fees. i cancelled the hotel this morning returning another £108.00. i dont have £60.00 worth of derv to pay out. or any other expenses for the weekend.

IM LOADED Big Grin

the down side, ive not paid my woolaton fees yet. im wondering if that will be the next to go.

and yes some of the parts can go onto the website, good new for those who dont tracel so much.

tony
Wollaton is off.
thank you chris,

i wasnt sure if id get an email, as my stall fees were not in.

thanks tony.
I check your website regularly Tony. It's very easy to use. I would definitely like to see it bursting with items regularly. John
Just to add to the woes, we have just cancelled the Doncaster Classic car show in July.

On a brighter note I will let my Engineer son who lives near foss park know about the lathe and I need a Ruby rear hub but am on “ lockdown” so I will email you and possibly send my son.
By the way he is 6’3” and about 17 stone so he could be useful in your other difficulties
Ian
Hi ian,

That's a coincidence.

Im 5' 7" and 17 stone Big Grin

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry.

John,

I also wish my website was always bulging with new items. 

The only reason it isn't, is I like to know the condition of what I'm selling. And although I still dont always get that right. It takes a huge amount of time trying.

On this subject, 2 inch box and ruby speedos. I have a tray with around 70 of them in. Thay are there because they all have some sort of problem. Big and small. Most are just stiff on the drive. They are like many other things I have on the shelves. Do I just list them up £20 each. Or as a couple of people have suggested. When this virus clears up. HAVE AN OPEN DAY??

Tony.