The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no good deed go`s UNPUNISHED
I too am very sorry to hear this Tony, but I can assure you contrary to what you and Tracy may be thinking at the moment there are a whole lot more nice people out there than the scrotes who put your window through.

Hanging’s too good for them...
thank you all.

ian, if you meen blame politics rather than the police.

i disagree.

yes we have less police, and yes my window can be seen as minor.

but these two youths, are just of tags at the age of 16 and 18. they have also been reported for at least two crimes. including forcing an underage to take drugs at knife point. carrying knives was why the 16 year old was put on tags in the first place. the police havent responded to any of these casses. 

perhaps they are waiting for them both to get over 18, so they can be sent down to an adalt prison. and there offences can then be put on record.

until then they are being allowed to grow into bigger and bigger crminals.

the 16 year has been given a social housing flat behind us. the 18 year old lives with him. thay are given everything they need. anything else they take.   

this soft s h i t doesnt work. they lack disaplin, a simple choice of holding a job down or national service. would sort most of it.

but sadly today we live in the world of everyone has there civil rights. for these two that meens they can do what they want.

this situation leaves me in a possition were thing in our lives need to change, these may end in looking to move.

having less austin stuff makes it easier to move, so for the spares. ill start listing more larger job lots on ebay. also most if not all of our cars are up for sale.

once we get a bit better wheather, ill start listing them on my lesbsite.

the first and easiest to sort for sale, is the 1925 oily rag. it stops everyone in there tracks. and draws a crowd at any event. any SENSIBLE offers get in touch.

thanks tony

tony
Hi Tony so sorry to hear  about your windows ,must be a horrible feeling
for everyone when one’s safety is threatened 
 No respect for others by a few seems to be on the increase 
Andrew  (Hereford)
Sorry to hear that Tony, I dont really know what sort of world we are living in at the moment. To many mindless people about that seem to get away with it all. I hope you and Tracey are all good.
Hi Tony, sorry to read this, hope you and Tracy are OK, I would not rush to the police we all know how helpful they are. But if you come across the little buggers take them to one side and have" a chat with them" good hunting.
If you are thinking of moving, why not come down to gods country, good beer, good women and a good football club. S&P
Tony - I clicked immediately to look at your lesbsite but its sadly still the same old car parts...
I just googled 'lesbsite'. Ooer missus!
thank you all.

jonE, it sounds like you are on the wrong site ?

theres now two pages of used parts.

the cars are not listed yet, as i say a little nice wheather so i can get some good pics done.

although there should be pics on the forum from doing guildtown last year.

and yes it got best in its vintage catagory.

thanks tony
sorry - I was just trying to add light humour to a grimmish day which will see the kids back home now for the rest of the year.
But yes, will be good to see your updated wares... always uplifting looking at your used parts, so to speak!
Tony sorry to hear about your troubles. My advice to you from someone who has spent over 30 years dealing with shite like those two. Don’t do anything in a hurry. You can bet that they continue to offended regularly so much so that the courts have to deal with them in such away that they will be detained in a young persons detention facility and out your hair. By the time they are released other tenants will be in the flat they had.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.