The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no good deed go`s UNPUNISHED
many years ago a kind club member gave me a couple of FREE room heaters for the garage.

i havent used them for the last three years. they were in the way, and the chrome on them was rusting. good for a shed or greenhouse.

and i feel its bad carma, to sell or throw away things that are given free.

so last night i put them out on the drive, with FREE TO A GOOD SHED on them.

this morning our window was put through by a couple of moronic youths, shouting something about a shed. my misses was in the room at the time.

it was all cought on our CCTV. but i cant get any pics to load on friends at the moment.

so you are welcome to see them on facebook under. spotted in huncote.

NEVER will i look to do a good deed again. CARMA and the world can go f*@k its self.

tony Angry
My old Dad would've said bring back national service, that would soon teach the little buggers a thing or two.
Sorry to hear this Tony, and hope Tracy was alright.
thanks KC.

shook up, but ok.

tony
Sorry to read this Tony, a horrible experience. Take care.
Hi Tony and Tracy

I feel for you.  My son had a burglary just after Christmas and it really shook him up.  

Best wishes to both

Howard
Thank you all.

I'll see how it escalates.

It's been reported, but sadly the police do not give a s h I t around here.

Apparently I'm not in the system ???

This basically means I'm a target for scum.

If I go round and beat them to death, I'm then in the system. And after I get out, I would be taken seriously if something happens in the future.

I did get a crime number. If I want to claim of my insurance though. Woop di do.
Good morning Tony and Tracy. There are times when I despair and this is one of these times.

When the world is in the midst of a major crisis low lifes like these still emerge from their midden to damage and destroy.

We do hope Tracy is ok - I bet she utter a few words that would usually be spelled in asterisks **** *** !

All the best from the creative county - Staffordshire.

Stuart & Mollie.
Really sorry to hear about this Tony.

We had our front window smashed some years ago. The police did nothing other than create an awful lot of paperwork. Several weeks later I got a call from victim support to see if I needed counselling!

Peter.
Sorry to hear this Tony. Good wishes to both of you.
I’m horrified to hear of the scum’s behaviour to you and Tracy, but I think that rather than blame the police who are under overwhelming pressure now,you might consider how this magic money tree has suddenly reappeared after the last ten tears of drought.