The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
National Austin 7 Rally 2020
A message from rally organiser, Ian Nelson.

Dear Austin 7 Chums,

We are all watching the daily and hourly news updates with varying levels of excitement and weariness. While nothing is certain at this stage, I am letting you all know that we are continuing to plan and organise the event as usual. However, our organising team will keep an eye on official announcements and developments before deciding on whether the event will go ahead. We have in mind to make a final decision on or before 1st June.

In the meantime, I won't be sending you the usual entry form even though it's ready to go. I wish you all well, and suggest you try and self-isolate by taking your Seven for a spin …….. maybe on your own!

Best wishes,

Ian Nelson
Organiser
750MC National Austin 7 Rally at Beaulieu
Thanks Ian if it's cancelled I shall be lost .
Chris
lowlevelandfast In view of your last post now maybe the time to invest in a new Satnav. Only joking just trying to insert a little humour in these distressing times.

John Mason.
Would you believe it "Her who must be obeyed" refers to my Ruby as the toy.
Whatever the decision of the organisers, what are the chances of being able to find any accomodation in the area if they do decide to go ahead?
Rick

In deepest Norfolk
Rick F - easy - camp!
Camping is one of the best parts of Beaulieu.
I last "camped" at a rallly when my wife and I, added by copious amounts of alcohol, slept in the back of our Big Seven at the 1972 Longbridge 50th anniversary.

As I had planned to attend Beaulieu in the Special, which has no weather protection and about enough room in the boot for a spare pair of socks, camping is not an option. Leaving aside the fact that the chances of finding anywhere in England open to supply sufficient ale to numb the senses during the current crisis are nil......
Rick

In deepest Norfolk