The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Postponement and cancellation begins
(15-03-2020, 10:01 PM)Tony Betts Wrote: AND WHY ARE IDIOTS STOCK PILING TOILET ROLLS ???

tony

Because every time someone sneezes, another 99 sh1t themselves!!

Steve Sad

(16-03-2020, 12:20 PM)Nick Lettington Wrote: When we visited my sister in Washington in 2011 there were numerous adverts on TV for rapture insurance... if good God-fearing christian Americans were taken up, the service offered was to take care of pets... apparently the insurance was well taken up...

If anyone wants to be sure their 7 will be well looked after in the event of the worst, I'd happily offer this service for free...

On that other matter Tony, aren't head gaskets a little scratchy on the rear?

hi nick,

yes they are, infact cratchy is mild.

but on the positive side, you can wash and re use them.

before anyone suggests it, for sanitary measures we do NOT really use gaskets for this purpose Big Grin

tony
Remember the exam instruction "Use both sides of the paper"
I'll get me coat
A local electrical supplier has a warehouse in the yard across from my workshop.
They sold £10,000.00 worth of freezers before 1.00pm today.

This arrived from my son  yesterday...

Attached Files
.png   image.png (Size: 244.52 KB / Downloads: 343)
That will be for shooting any b*st*rd that tries to steal their toilet paper
Yes the toilet roll shelves in the supermarket were bare however, there were loads of rolls of kitchen paper towels so I bought two spent 10 seconds with the circular saw and I now have four toilet rolls. Alternatively our original bathroom has two shower heads, one rigid fixed to the wall the other is a a flexible one attached to Victorian style taps and will reach the toilet so we have the facility to wash our bums, like they do in the middle east.
If the comment now makes dubious jokes about what they do in Bedfordshire, if that's the middle of East, what on earth did it say before it was edited?
It wasn't edited, a lot of toilets in the middle east and on ships built for middle east owners don't have toilet rolls or their holders instead there is there is a hose pipe with a nozzle on it's end.
You're quite right, it said "modified" not edited, so maybe that was a sideways reference to cylinder heads, or the adoption of a supercharger as observed at the weekend.