The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.27 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New member intro
Hi All,
I'm a new member just joined, I have the job of maintaining my wjfes 1935 Ruby that i bought for her 5 years ago to celebrate our 40 years together. We are in Romsey in Hampshire, don't get out in her as often as we should, hopeing to change that this year. As you may be able to tell from my username, motorbikes is more my scene, but to be honest anything with an engine and soul is fine by me!
Welcome to the forum, A7's have been part of my life since I was a teenager, but I started out with a Tiger Cub trials when I was around 10 years old, bikes have remained a part of my life alongside the Austins, I think you will find many of us have parallel interests.
Black Art Enthusiast
Dorset A7 club meet at the Bridge House Hotel , Longham. 2nd Thursday of month at 7.00pm. Well worth joining for help and information. About 25miles from you. Regular organised runs .
Hi Bonneville

I'm only 5 miles from Romsey, and quite often take our 1936 Pearl there to do shopping.  There are often a couple of folks looking at the car by the time I come back with the groceries.  One chap was so delighted to see a Seven that he told me it had "made his day" !

I can also recommend the DA7C as a friendly bunch, and if you'd like a local contact feel free to PM me in the first instance.

Cheers,  John.
Hi Bonnevile

I can recommend the Dorset A7 Club and some of our runs go over to Romsey way.  If you are around on the morning of the 5th April quite a few of us do the Bean Car Club Daffodil Run starting at Stockbridge, lots of interesting cars to look at in addition to A7. More info in the link below.

http://beancarclub.org.uk/Daffodil-Run/

Douglas