The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $search_thread - Line: 60 - File: showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_error.php 153 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php(1617) : eval()'d code 60 errorHandler->error_callback
/showthread.php 1617 eval

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fancy something special
So you drive it legs akimbo. Looks like you need to be fairly careful when changing gear to make sure its the gear knob you grab...
Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think!
It's not just Sevenists who look at strange things on their computer at night. I was also sent a copy of this ad by a Morgan Three Wheeler, they had been trying to work out whose Morgan it was in the background of one of the pictures. And a cyclecariste, wondering if someone had passionately desired a Bedelia or a Rollo, but could not find or not afford one.
 Now who is going to look at the machine and discover quite how controls and steering are set up. It might make a useful trials motor, good weight distribution, another spare hung on at the back of the  cigar tube, and perfectly eligible for class zero. Bit late for the happy buyer to enter the Lands End, but maybe see them for the Clee hills next year? And perhaps  an  ideal entry for Autosolos, a little bit more lithe and athletic than a Ruby round the bollards.
At least it's not another ulster rep? , somebody has spent a
Lot of time building it With what skills they have ?
My problem I ask questions that other people don't like?
Like have you got that for an investment or for fun?
The modern instruments and switches would make me think the 750cc engine is unlikely to be an Austin side valve... other than that and the long wheel base, I'd suggest this is the perfect starting point for someone to build an ulsteroid or a special... I'll be waiting for the body to appear on ebay listed as a Speedex or a long lost Lotus or some such nonsense...
Shock discovery - it's a replica of a period body!

I thought those were long wheelbased ulsteroids for a moment, but I can see the wheels are wrong.
My mother had one of those in the 'fifties. Used to vacuum the floor with it. Big Grin
Spot on, Parazine!

They were built for Electrolux to publicise their vacuum cleaners.
'Nothing sucks like an Electrolux!'

https://www.electroluxgroup.com/en/chari...ing-26762/
wonderful.

did any survive i wonder.

they could have sold them as road cleaner Big Grin

tony